Friday 4 July 2014

Fashion Friday! Get Ready With Me Beach/Pool Day!!

Hello Everyone!
So I just uploaded my Fashion Friday Video!
I just put on a simple makeup routine with BB cream water proof mascara! and some Gimmie Brow by Benefit!
I also made a Simple hair style with a side braid.
I also added a lot of things into my beach bag! 
If you want to see the entire outfit you can check out the entire outfit on my youtube channel so you can see how I get ready for a beach/pool day! 

 






My outfit:
Donut Shirt: Tj Maxx
Shorts: Mango
Bathing Suit: Primark
Sandels: Berkinstock  
Check out the Video!! 



Thanks for checking it out! and you can add me on social media

Also I have started a vlog channel with David so you can go check it out too!!


Thank you,

-Nicole 

No comments:

Post a Comment