Tuesday 23 September 2014

Back With Tips and Tricks for makeup, beauty and fashion!

Hi everyone!
I am back... dun.. back again(like the Eminem song?)
ANYWAYS!
I really wanted to start doing something special with my blog posts. I wanted to keep my youtube channel connected with my blog, but I also thought that it would be great to post different tips and tricks for makeup, fashion, and overall beauty.

So first off I think that we should start with the basics and I found these tips online recently that helps a lot with foundation.

There is always a time that we will buy foundation that does not match our skin tone!

Well if you look at the picture below it says to match your foundation to your neck colour and not to your cheek! Why?
Well you want your face to match the rest of your body right?! well this is particularly helpful because your face tends to have different skin tons where as your neck matches the rest of your body. Thereby, matching your neck skin colour to a foundation it will show what colour of foundation best suits your body skin tone rather than just your face. This will defiantly result in not having a different coloured face from the rest of your body. 

Another helpful tip that I found quite intriguing was to use down ward strokes rather and upward when applying your liquid foundation. There is not much of a theory behind this tip but it just makes your face look better. *trust me I have tried this* Your foundation blends better using downward strokes on your face. In my theory I believe it is due to the fact that it blends much better into the creases in our face rather than upward which does the opposite.
Hey! if you don't believe me then try it at home and experiment see the difference it makes on your face and you decide!

Here are two helpful makeup tips that you can now use in your everyday life to make it that much better ;)
I hope you enjoyed thank you so much for reading this post and there will be much more to come!!

-Nicole
Social Media:


No comments:

Post a Comment