Wednesday 2 July 2014

What I ate Wednesday!!

Alright let's cut to the chase!
Its Wednesday and its time to show some meals I ate throughout the week! 
So for my breakfast I started out with a wonderful pastry from a local Bakery which was delicious! It was a cossiant kind of pastry with apricots on the side and I feel like I could eat a million of them!
* does anyone find this looks like a birds face?*

For a snack all I had was fresh fruit, I had some yummy cut up watermelon with some cherries! 

For lunch I had some left overs from David and I's date night. It was a linguini pasta with pesto and it had yummy cherry tomatos with spinach! 

For Supper we had some really awesome fish fillets BUT they were meatless! They are made by the company call gardian and it is really good worth trying!! So with our fish David and I had couscous salad with peppers broccoli and carrots! We also had a cold shell pasta salad with peppers in it as well!




AND! last but not least! For dessert we had a milfeuille 
which in english I suppose its all a thousand papers. David and I got it from the bakery where we had our breakfast from and these are absolutely delicious! I kind of went away from the Vegan side because there was cream in it, but I was good while eating but after I felt really sick which I usually feel like after having any dairy products! but I guess I will learn eventually right?? And if your not vegan you should definitely try this then! Also, David and I had tea with it I had a regular tea with Almond Milk and David had a fruit passion tea!

If you want to check the full video you can see below or head over to my youtube page at Nicole Marsh Mackenzie

Thanks for checking it out! and you can add me on social media

Also I have started a vlog channel with David so you can go check it out too!!


Thank you,

-Nicole 





No comments:

Post a Comment