Tuesday 3 May 2016

About Me :)

Hi!

Im Nicole and Welcome to my blog.

This blog is dedicated to sharing my fitness journey with you. In addition, I will share my knowledge to help you better your health.


A little background about myself<3
I am soon to be graduated from university in the Human Relations program.
I live in Canada.
I am a Cheerleader currently doing level 4.2, I have done level 3,4,&5.
I also work at a gym and have my personal training certificate.
& I eat a plan based diet.

If you want to follow more of my workouts and my daily life you can follow me on my youtube page with my boyfriend.
And if you're interested don't forget to subscribe :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/davidandnicoleslife

 Also for more inspiration you can follow me on Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/nicole_marsh/


Hope to see you back on my blog for more inspiration to lead a healthy lifestyle

-xx-
Nicole

1 comment:

  1. what kind pf diet plan do you use and what kind of diet plan do you recomend to prople who want more energy? Also whats your thoughts or have you ever used detox tea and suppliments or the company "itsworks"? What would you recomend for a person who retains a lot of water? Also could you answer or if you do answer do it on youtube please :)

    ReplyDelete