Thursday 13 March 2014

Should More Stores Have Couches?!

Hi!
So today's post is kind of random! But  I guess that could be acceptable on my blog. 
Now at the retail store that I currently work at we have a couch area for the men annnddd I guess you could say they look like that most of the time;) BUT that is not really the reason for this post. Recently, the head office of the store I work at has decided to change our entire store because it doesn't look like the rest of their stores and they want to modernize it. However, there is more of other problems that we are dealing with but this one I thought I would share. So going back to the photo like our store we have a sitting area, pretty much for the men, that are suck like this poor fellow waiting for their significant other. Now, the head office wants to get rid of the seating area in our store! And personally I think it's kind of stupid because the men love that area. But even though they want to get rid of the seating area, I thought why the hell wouldn't more stores adopt this. Most of retail stores are focus around female clientele. And what girl won't drag her boyfriend along at some point! And if there are stores similar to mine where there is only female clothing them why wouldn't a store have this!? I mean even I want this when my boyfriend is shopping in some only male stores. 
So it has really peaked my curiosity to why more stores have not yet adopted this into their stores!?
Is it because it takes up too much space?
I'm my opiono. I think it's a god blessing for people to have the opportunity to actually have the choice to sit. Obviously no clients going to just come into the store to sit, it just gives the poor soul your dragging around a little break! 
So for all the people (mostly men) who love the idea of this in stores, why haven't we brought this into more stores!
Hey! If you work in a store why not suggest this? It's a pp
Retry damn good idea! Maybe get you that promotion ;) but honestly if you think about it maybe then men won't make a fuss when you go into that store cause then they can sit down while you spend hours trying on tons of clothes;) 
It's something to ponder about!

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment